Today’s events will be held at the Grand Wayne Convention Center in downtown Fort Wayne Indiana, with the exception of the afternoon bus tour which will depart from the Grand Wayne.
9:00 am to 4:30 pm – Concurrent Stakeholder Meetings
Groups hosted: WLEB RCPP Committee Meetings, the EPA WLEB Urban Waters Initiative, the Indiana MS4/Stormwater Pollution Workshop and the St. Joseph River Watershed Initiative. (These meetings are closed to the public)
3:30 to 5:30 pm – Bus tour to Camp Scott
- The public is invited, however, there is limited seating available on a first come basis.
6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Welcome from the Allen County Commissioners
- Watershed Thinking – Taking a Holistic Approach, Keith Bowers, President and Founder, Biohabitats, Inc.
- One Man’s Crusade to Clean America’s Rivers – Chad Pregracke and Founder of Living Lands and Waters
- River Summit 2015
- Thursday, April 9, 2015 River Summit Events
- Saturday, April 11, 2015 River Summit Events
- River Summit 2015 in the News
- River Summit 2011 videos
- Speaker Biographies